    Sun Qube is getting a little dated.

    Thanks,
    Curtis
    Shade, Jul 27, 2005

  2. Shade

    Winged Guest

    Shade wrote:
    > Anyone know where I can see a current list of webcache appliances? My
    > Sun Qube is getting a little dated.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Curtis

    Depends on volume (bandwidth requirement) and what you are wanting to
    accomplish with the cache (simply caching or are you wanting to filter
    via proxy), and the amount of traffic you plan to cache. These
    questions are critical to determining the appropriate solution.

    Winged
    Winged, Jul 28, 2005

  3. Shade

    Shade Guest

    Simply webcaching. I don't need any filtering at all.

    Any other bandwidth-maximizing or such utility would be great, but not
    necessary. Mostly just need webcaching.

    Shade, Jul 28, 2005