    Could you give the adress of merchandise web site very cheap where I can buy
    DVD with english and french language ?

    Thanks !

    Frederic LE GUEN, May 22, 2004

  2. Frederic LE GUEN

    misterdo Guest

    What titles do you need ? Do you have a multiregion player ? I am in Canada
    and tiles sell from $6.99 to $29.99 CDN depending on the titles and can be
    more expensive if they are boxed sets that can run from $50.00 - $150.00
    CDN.

    If you need a middle man in North America, then maybe I could help.
    Besides, from time to time I buy titles from France because some titles in
    Canada are only in English, so maybe we could help each other out !

    You can email me directly at :

    Should you be interested or just to chat.

    Jules
    message de news:40afaff7$0$26906$...

    misterdo, May 28, 2004