Web Site programmer required (java, AJAX)

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Justin, Feb 7, 2007.

  1. Justin

    Justin Guest

    My client are looking for a competent Java writer to be involved in a
    rewrite of a
    subscription based website. The site is currently using a third party Server
    side engine which has not scaled well. It is being rewritten to dispense
    with the Server side engine and take advantage of AJAX functions.

    The skills and experience required include the following
    Website programming in Java and AJAX
    Website interaction with MSSQL database
    Awareness of potential security issues while programming
    Well documented and commented coding style.

    It is expected to be a part time permanent position with flexible hours
    and location (In office, at home or with our current developers located
    in Central Auckland)

    Regards

    Justin
    (remove the munge nix2spam from my reply to address or post a reply here)
    Justin, Feb 7, 2007