    Any ideas or advice would be helpful.
    Thanks in advance
    Bronsonn

    bronsonn, Jul 26, 2004

  2. bronsonn

    Steve Guest

    "bronsonn" <me@home> wrote in message
    news:...
    Hi people I am experimenting with my web site with Alphalink.
    I have uploaded a sample page which I can open on my home PC with sound
    , pics and text.However If I access it from anywhere else I cant get the
    pics or background .
    Any ideas or advice would be helpful.
    Thanks in advance
    Bronsonn

    A link to the page would help as would NOT posting in html!

    Steve, Jul 26, 2004

  3. bronsonn

    Silly Billy Guest

    "bronsonn" <me@home> wrote in message news:...
    Hi people I am experimenting with my web site with Alphalink.
    I have uploaded a sample page which I can open on my home PC with sound , pics and text.However If I access it from anywhere else I cant get the pics or background .
    Any ideas or advice would be helpful.
    Thanks in advance
    Bronsonn

    Without even looking. If you check your html code you will probably find that all the images are linked to your own PC. You will have to change the links to view on your site.

    Silly Billy, Jul 26, 2004
  4. bronsonn wrote:

    > ------=_NextPart_000_001A_01C47344.E0F8F940

    > Hi people I am experimenting with my web site with Alphalink.

    That's a good place to experiment with HTML.

    Newsgroups isn't.

    http://www.efn.no/html-bad.html

    <snip>

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    An Important Health Reminder http://snipurl.com/healthyshark

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 26, 2004
  5. Blinky the Shark, Jul 26, 2004
  6. bronsonn

    JB Guest

    Make a document relative path eg. replace C://My
    documents/pictures/yourpic.gif or whatever it is, TO
    www.yourservername.com/yourpic.gif
    the links point to your pc, point them to the pic's on your server

    JB, Jul 31, 2004