    It fails on 2 seperate PC using Paradise.net

    Any clues what is wrong..?

    Thanks
    K & S, Jan 8, 2004

  2. K & S

    Biggles Guest

    Works with ihug
    Works with Maxnet (Telehoused box)
    Biggles, Jan 9, 2004

  3. K & S

    K & S Guest

    On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 15:40:22 +1300, "Biggles" <> wrote:

    >Works with ihug
    >Works with Maxnet (Telehoused box)

    Yes its been tested with Xtra not by me , but I did test it with Globe OK
    but no luck with Paradise, you can get on the site but the Media player does
    not work..
    K & S, Jan 9, 2004
  4. K & S

    Alden Bates Guest

    K & S <> wrote:
    >Select the LISTEN Tab then click on -> Listen to talkSPORT online
    >
    >Media player pops up then you get a Media Player error Error# C00D11D4

    I got error C00D002B

    Which doesn't help much more, granted. Opening Media Player
    seperately and putting in the URL directly doesn't work either...

    Alden
    --
    http://www.tetrap.com
    Alden Bates, Jan 9, 2004
  5. K & S

    KS Guest

    K & S wrote:
    > This is the site www.talksport.co.uk
    >

    > Select the LISTEN Tab then click on -> Listen to talkSPORT online
    >

    > Media player pops up then you get a Media Player error Error#
    > C00D11D4
    >
    > Works OK with Extra and Globe..
    >
    > It fails on 2 seperate PC using Paradise.net
    > Any clues what is wrong..?

    Echo. Echo. Echo.

    So nothing has changed in 24 hours. Are you going to post this every 24
    hours until it works just for you? Please let me know, and I'll unsubscribe
    from this ng if you're going to continually fill it up with crap postings,
    well, more than the usual crap postings.

    Does the ranting you made about purchasing from US based suppliers sound
    familiar ? Sound familiar ? Sound familiar ? FFS.
    KS, Jan 9, 2004
  6. K & S

    K & S Guest

    On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 17:43:22 +1300, Alden Bates <> wrote:

    >K & S <> wrote:
    >>Select the LISTEN Tab then click on -> Listen to talkSPORT online
    >>
    >>Media player pops up then you get a Media Player error Error# C00D11D4

    >I got error C00D002B
    >
    >Which doesn't help much more, granted. Opening Media Player
    >seperately and putting in the URL directly doesn't work either...
    >
    >Alden

    Yes some thing very fishy here..
    K & S, Jan 9, 2004
  7. K & S

    K & S Guest

    On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 17:51:46 +1300, "KS" <> wrote:

    >K & S wrote:
    >> This is the site www.talksport.co.uk
    >>

    >> Select the LISTEN Tab then click on -> Listen to talkSPORT online
    >>

    >> Media player pops up then you get a Media Player error Error#
    >> C00D11D4
    >>
    >> Works OK with Extra and Globe..
    >>
    >> It fails on 2 seperate PC using Paradise.net
    >> Any clues what is wrong..?

    >Echo. Echo. Echo.
    >
    >So nothing has changed in 24 hours. Are you going to post this every 24
    >hours until it works just for you? Please let me know, and I'll unsubscribe
    >from this ng if you're going to continually fill it up with crap postings,
    >well, more than the usual crap postings.
    >
    >Does the ranting you made about purchasing from US based suppliers sound
    >familiar ? Sound familiar ? Sound familiar ? FFS.

    Gee what a Crap person you are, go take up another hobby and leave this news
    group alown..
    K & S, Jan 9, 2004
  8. K & S

    Mainlander Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 17:51:46 +1300, "KS" <> wrote:
    >
    > >K & S wrote:
    > >> This is the site www.talksport.co.uk
    > >>

    > >> Select the LISTEN Tab then click on -> Listen to talkSPORT online
    > >>

    > >> Media player pops up then you get a Media Player error Error#
    > >> C00D11D4
    > >>
    > >> Works OK with Extra and Globe..
    > >>
    > >> It fails on 2 seperate PC using Paradise.net
    > >> Any clues what is wrong..?

    > >Echo. Echo. Echo.
    > >
    > >So nothing has changed in 24 hours. Are you going to post this every 24
    > >hours until it works just for you? Please let me know, and I'll unsubscribe
    > >from this ng if you're going to continually fill it up with crap postings,
    > >well, more than the usual crap postings.
    > >
    > >Does the ranting you made about purchasing from US based suppliers sound
    > >familiar ? Sound familiar ? Sound familiar ? FFS.
    > >

    > Gee what a Crap person you are, go take up another hobby and leave this news
    > group alown..

    Everyone's waiting for Woger to desist his favourite hobby, of creating
    new aliases every week to defeat kill files

    Mainlander, Jan 10, 2004
  9. K & S

    ac Guest

    In article <>, *@*.*
    says...
    snip
    > > Gee what a Crap person you are, go take up another hobby and leave this news
    > > group alown..

    > Everyone's waiting for Woger to desist his favourite hobby, of creating
    > new aliases every week to defeat kill files

    Hmm, probably everyone just wants Woger to go away totally...
    ac, Jan 10, 2004