    page for a sports organisation
    Thakns
    Kevcat
    Kevin Cosgrove, Sep 30, 2003

  2. Kevin Cosgrove

    Scott Guest

    "Kevin Cosgrove" <> wrote in message
    news:3f794484$...
    > Hi
    > Is there anywhere on the web that I could go to learn how to create a web
    > page for a sports organisation
    > Thakns
    > Kevcat

    I used http://www.htmlgoodies.com/primers/basics.html when I was first
    learning (they've been around a while now)
    and http://www.pagetutor.com/pagetutor/makapage/index.html also looks pretty
    good (very verbose).
    And many, many others.

    Recommendation: learn html rather than using a (supposed) wysiwyg editor.
    These usually produce bad code that dont display properly in many browsers.

    Have fun
    Scott
    Scott, Sep 30, 2003

  3. Kevin Cosgrove

    madknoxie Guest

    In article <3f794484$>,
    "Kevin Cosgrove" <> wrote:

    > Hi
    > Is there anywhere on the web that I could go to learn how to create a web
    > page for a sports organisation

    Another good site is http://www.w3schools.com

    Have a lurk in alt.html as well, you'll learn heaps there.

    --
    madknoxie
    madknoxie, Sep 30, 2003
  4. Kevin Cosgrove

    Gordon Guest

    On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 22:15:26 +1200, Scott wrote:

    > Recommendation: learn html rather than using a (supposed) wysiwyg editor.
    > These usually produce bad code that dont display properly in many browsers.

    Collary: Test your pages in all the web browsers to see how they look.

    --
    Gordon

    Google knows where to find things, ask at http://www.google.com
    Works for me, will work for you, so be it.
    Gordon, Oct 1, 2003
  5. Kevin Cosgrove

    Lennier Guest

    On Wed, 01 Oct 2003 02:15:57 +1200, madknoxie wrote:

    > In article <3f794484$>,
    > "Kevin Cosgrove" <> wrote:
    >
    >> Hi
    >> Is there anywhere on the web that I could go to learn how to create a
    >> web page for a sports organisation

    > Another good site is http://www.w3schools.com
    >
    > Have a lurk in alt.html as well, you'll learn heaps there.

    AOL had a good wysisyg editor that was also a tutor.

    Can't remember what it's called tho'.

    I'm sure that a Google search for AOL and HTML Editors would bring it to
    the surface.

    I can enthusiastically recomend that one - I learned heaps from it.

    Lennier
    Lennier, Nov 21, 2003