    cameras and compare them, point for point, on one page. I lost the
    bookmark. Is anyone familiar with the site? Thanks.
    , May 18, 2004

  2. nellybly Guest

    In article <>,
    <> wrote:

    > I once had a website bookmarked where you could go and choose several
    > cameras and compare them, point for point, on one page. I lost the
    > bookmark. Is anyone familiar with the site? Thanks.

    This is my favorite:
    http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/sidebyside.asp
    There is also one here:
    http://www.letsgodigital.org/en/camera/specification/compare.html
    and, here is a site where you can compare similar images taken by 2
    different cameras of your choice on one web page:
    http://www.imaging-resource.com/IMCOMP/CDISPLAY.HTM
    Enjoy!
    NB
    nellybly, May 18, 2004

  3. Guest

    Thanks much. dpreview is the one I had, but the other looks as good.
    And that one to compare pictures is great! Thanks again.

    >> I once had a website bookmarked where you could go and choose several
    >> cameras and compare them, point for point, on one page. I lost the
    >> bookmark. Is anyone familiar with the site? Thanks.
    >>

    >This is my favorite:
    >http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/sidebyside.asp
    >There is also one here:
    >http://www.letsgodigital.org/en/camera/specification/compare.html
    >and, here is a site where you can compare similar images taken by 2
    >different cameras of your choice on one web page:
    >http://www.imaging-resource.com/IMCOMP/CDISPLAY.HTM
    >Enjoy!
    >NB
    , May 18, 2004