    Ron
    http://ronbigelow.com/
    , Jun 6, 2005

  2. Paul Furman Guest

    Looks great, no complaints except maybe a "next picture" link since
    you've got it pared down to 1 photo per category.

    --
    Paul Furman
    http://www.edgehill.net/1
    Paul Furman, Jun 6, 2005

  3. Ruth Guest

    Your photgraphy is stunning! I could spend waaaaay too much time there
    enjoying it! I like the site design. It's clean, simple and easy to
    navigate. The only thing (since I'm a "picture browser") I would have
    liked is-- once you've selected a category in the gallery and clicked
    your first photo, that navigation display for next picture, previous
    picture, and back to category.

    Very nicely done.

    Ruth
    Ruth, Jun 6, 2005
  4. Tetractys Guest

    <> wrote:

    > I just finished reformatting my web site.
    > I would like your opinions and recommendations....

    I'd say a little pro help with site organization
    may be in order -- you know, some college kid
    with HTML skills, or maybe some templates
    that would reduce the "Back" clicking and
    the navigation.

    But that said, the photos are wonderful.
    You have skills. I don't go "wow" often
    over landscape shots, but you've got the
    eye and the ability to present clear subtle
    shots that aren't Photoshopped all to
    heck and gone -- just natural beauty w/o
    a lot of "look at me" in the way.

    Nice, very nice.
    Tetractys, Jun 6, 2005
  5. Guest

    Ruth,

    I agree, I need to place next picture and previous picture links in the
    gallery sections. Give me a little time, and I will get them in place.

    Ron
    http://ronbigelow.com/index.html
    , Jun 6, 2005