Web services and domain names for 10$ !!!

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by rebirth, Feb 14, 2006.

  1. rebirth

    rebirth Guest

    1000's of people worldwide are earning quiet fortunes,
    from their homes, event while they sleep.
    Are you next?

    Call Now: 2 minute recording
    1.800.MY.DOT.WS
    (1.800.693.6897) Intl. +1.760.602.3030

    Then Watch: 7 minute movie
    www.my.ws
    Access Code: rebirht2

    Signup Online FREE, NOW.

    René Frenette
    GDI Independent Affiliate
    E-mail :
    rebirth, Feb 14, 2006

  2. rebirth

    Plato Guest

    rebirth wrote:

    > 1000's of people worldwide are earning quiet fortunes,
    > from their homes, event while they sleep.
    > Are you next?

    I'm already there.

    Got me a crack ho who slips rocks through a slot in the door all night
    long for a twenty.
    Plato, Feb 14, 2006