    for the guests to see.

    TIA

    Jim
    Jim, May 11, 2005

  2. Jim

    Hans S Guest

    "Jim" <> wrote:

    > Do any of the Photoshop type software packages support web publishing?
    > I want to create a web site with a gallery of photos of my daughters
    > wedding for the guests to see.

    Many do: e.g. Ulead PhotoImpact

    But also you can find many freeware programs, such as JAlbum.

    Hans
    Hans S, May 11, 2005

  3. Jim

    Guest

    Irfanview does a quick job of making web pages with thumbnails

    www.irfanview.com

    Paul B.
    , May 11, 2005
  4. Jim

    UrbanVoyeur Guest

    Jim wrote:
    > Do any of the Photoshop type software packages support web publishing? I
    > want to create a web site with a gallery of photos of my daughters wedding
    > for the guests to see.
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > Jim

    Photoshop and Photoshop Elements do.

    www.urbanvoyeur.com
    UrbanVoyeur, May 11, 2005
  5. Jim

    Marvin Guest

    Jim wrote:
    > Do any of the Photoshop type software packages support web publishing? I
    > want to create a web site with a gallery of photos of my daughters wedding
    > for the guests to see.
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > Jim

    I use Paint Shop Photo Album to make slide shows to view online or on a TV with a DVD
    player. It works closely with Paint Shop Pro for image editing, and it has some image
    editing built in.
    Marvin, May 11, 2005
  6. Jim

    kevinrstruck Guest

    kevinrstruck, May 11, 2005
  7. Jim

    ss Guest

    photoshop: file - automate - web photo gallery
    ss, May 11, 2005
  8. Jim

    Roy Guest

    "Jim" <> wrote in message
    > Do any of the Photoshop type software packages support web publishing? I
    > want to create a web site with a gallery of photos of my daughters wedding
    > for the guests to see.
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > Jim

    Hi there.

    In spite of what you may have read here, not many of the Photo Programs
    support Publishing. Most of them can create Web Pages and Galleries, but
    they don't publish.

    There are a number of Free programs available for download, which can do
    this such as WSFTP_LE or Cute FTP.

    I must confess I have never actually used these, I use Front Page which is
    part of Ms Office.

    Roy G
    Roy, May 11, 2005
  9. Jim

    Kurt Guest

    Jim wrote:
    > Do any of the Photoshop type software packages support web publishing? I
    > want to create a web site with a gallery of photos of my daughters wedding
    > for the guests to see.
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > Jim

    http://gallery.menalto.com/index.php
    I use the photo gallery software in the above URL. It runs on Apache
    and there is a remote administration utility available for windows
    machines. I could not be happier with the results and its free also :).
    --
    //Kurt
    email:kdoherty AT host(berkshire)domain(rr.com)
    Kurt, May 12, 2005
  10. Jim

    Ryadia@Home Guest

    Jim wrote:
    > Do any of the Photoshop type software packages support web publishing? I
    > want to create a web site with a gallery of photos of my daughters wedding
    > for the guests to see.
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > Jim

    Go with Jalbum. It is easy to use and doesn't need any special server
    stuff for you to host it on your ISP account web site. It's ideal for
    this sort of thing.

    Douglas
    Ryadia@Home, May 12, 2005
  11. Jim

    Iain Laskey Guest

    > But also you can find many freeware programs, such as JAlbum.
    A second vote for jAlbum.

    Iain
    Iain Laskey, May 12, 2005