    all I see is an X. This also happens with some emails. Does anyone have any
    ideas.

    tia BH

    Broom Hilda, Jul 3, 2004

  2. Broom Hilda

    Boomer Guest

    "Broom Hilda" <> wrote:

    > OS 98 SE - IE 6- Outlook Express 6
    >
    > I never used to have this problem, just recently when I open
    > some web pages all I see is an X. This also happens with some
    > emails. Does anyone have any ideas.
    >
    > tia BH

    Hi

    It's been mentioned many times. Good can tell you and so can the
    archives at Google Groups.
    http://www.google.com/advanced_group_search

    Search for Red X etc,

    Boomer, Jul 3, 2004

  3. Broom Hilda

    Broom Hilda Guest

    O.K. I did everything suggested on web site. Still does NOT work. I sent
    the link to a friend and he opened it with no problem. so I still need help.

    Mike (the real one) please help!!!!!!

    Broom Hilda, Jul 4, 2004
  4. Broom Hilda

    Broom Hilda Guest

    Re: web pages-- The real Mike--- HELP

    Please refer to the post-- I need your help

    Broom Hilda, Jul 4, 2004
  5. Broom Hilda

    Boomer Guest

    "Broom Hilda" <> wrote:

    > O.K. I did everything suggested on web site.

    There's more than one site.

    > Still does NOT
    > work. I sent the link to a friend and he opened it with no
    > problem. so I still need help.
    >
    > Mike (the real one) please help!!!!!!

    Could you please include some of the message you are responding to,
    in your reply?
    (Tools> Options> Send tab, tick the "Include message in Reply" box.)

    It makes it difficult to follow a thread when you write a reply and
    others have no clue on what the question or discussion was about.

    If you had searched the Google Groups archive
    (http://www.google.com/advanced_group_search) you would have found
    this from the 'real' Mike.

    http://www.google.com/groups?q= "red x" group:24hoursupport.helpd
    esk+author:mike&hl=en&lr=lang_en&ie=UTF-
    8&safe=off&scoring=d&selm=40f40e74.36057781%40localhost&rnum=1

    Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?V49C127B8

    HTH

    Boomer, Jul 4, 2004
  6. Broom Hilda

    Boomer Guest

    "Broom Hilda" <> wrote:

    > Please refer to the post-- I need your help

    Please include some of the message you are responding to,
    in your reply?
    (Tools> Options> Send tab, tick the "Include message in Reply" box.)

    It makes it difficult to follow a thread when you write a reply and
    others have no clue on what the question or discussion was about.

    Further info:

    Thank You Very Much :)

    Boomer, Jul 4, 2004
  7. Broom Hilda

    °Mike° Guest

    Re: web pages-- The real Mike--- HELP

    Read and digest:

    Enabling and disabling Ad Blocking in Norton
    http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/nip.nsf/pfdocs/2001100915311136

    Pictures Are Not Displayed on Web Sites in Internet Explorer

    How Internet Explorer Cache Settings Affect Web Browsing

    Web Accessories Functionality Turns Off Image Downloading

    Images & Pictures - Internet Explorer
    http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/ieimage.htm

    Can't see jpg's or gifs - Red X - images missing
    http://www.mvps.org/inetexplorer/answers.htm#jpg_gif

    You Cannot Open New Internet Explorer Window or
    Nothing Happens After You Click a Link

    Nothing happens when you click a link
    http://www.fjsmjs.com/OE/nolinks.htm

    OLEXP Internet Shortcuts in Outlook Express Do Not
    Start Web Browser

    OLEXP Nothing Happens When You Click a Link in
    Outlook Express

    Internet Explorer - New Windows - Open with...
    http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/ienewind.htm

    Blank Page
    http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/blankpge.htm

    On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 02:24:37 GMT, in