    web pages.
    What do you guys recommend?
    SPG

    spg, Jun 22, 2003

  2. spg

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Jun 22, 2003

  3. > I need a free prog to make web pages with.Hopefully one
    > that has a "wizard" as I do not know anything about making
    > web pages.
    > What do you guys recommend?

    Have a look Here
    http://freeware.quantum.2ya.com/htmleditor.htm

    http://quantum.2ya.com/email.htm

    Bebop & Rocksteady, Jun 22, 2003
  4. spg

    Plato Guest

    spg wrote:

    > I need a free prog to make web pages with.Hopefully one
    > that has a "wizard" as I do not know anything about making
    > web pages.
    > What do you guys recommend?

    EasyHTML

    http://www.toniarts.com/ehtmle.htm

    It's great for beginners because it has this auto-refreshing viewer
    built in so you can see instantly how your code will look.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Jun 22, 2003
  5. spg

    Plato Guest

    Plato, Jun 22, 2003

  6. >> Have a look Here
    >> http://freeware.quantum.2ya.com/htmleditor.htm

    > Nice page but it needs updating as many of the download links are
    > broken.

    bloody people change the link address every 5 minutes
    hard to keep up with :(

    will update them soon...

    http://quantum.2ya.com/email.htm

    Bebop & Rocksteady, Jun 22, 2003