    xp?...of course I find the help useless.
    Any advice would be much appreciated.
    DonB

    DonB, Jan 12, 2004

  2. DonB

    Stuart Guest

    "DonB" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I have downloaded and set up a program called TSW Webcoder, but when
    > it is opened, the page is half off the right side of the screen. It
    > won't stretch back, and of course the buttons are out of reach!

    Have you tried cascading windows? Right click your taskbar, and choose
    Cascade Windows. That may allow you to get to the buttons.

    Stuart

    Stuart, Jan 12, 2004

  3. DonB

    DonB Guest

    Excellent Stuart!
    It works, to full screen, and again after unloading and reloading.
    Thanks very much....the amazing world of Microsoft.......
    DonB

    DonB, Jan 13, 2004