Web Page Help

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by daisy, Sep 26, 2006.

  1. daisy

    daisy

    Joined:
    Sep 26, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    I need some help with my web page. On my home page I am running an applet that makes snow flakes fall over a picture of a snowman. What I want to be able to do is to click somewhere on that snowman and go to another page. What code would I use to do this and can I use that code inside the applet? I have tried using and AHREF tag inside my applet but that doesn'y work.

    Here is my code so far:

    <HTML>

    <HEAD>

    <TITLE>
    Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year
    </TITLE>

    </HEAD>

    <BODY BGCOLOR="#336633" ALINK="#DC143C" VLINK="#DC143C" LINK="#DC143C">
    <CENTER>
    <FONT SIZE="8"> <FONT COLOR="#DC143C"> Merry Christmas from The Smith's
    <P>

    </CENTER>
    <CENTER>
    <applet code="alcsnow" width=538 height=289>
    <param name="grph" value="xmasgivn8.jpg">
    <param name=snows value="500">
    <param name=threadsleep value="75">
    </applet>
    </CENTER>

    <CENTER>
    <FONT SIZE ="5"> Have A Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year
    <BR>
    <BR>
    </BODY>
    </HTML>