  1. I can not access web sites from links embedded in outlook express
    pages...Why is this..Any ideas..?
    Ernie
    Ernie \(Canberra\), Dec 14, 2005

  2. Ernie \(Canberra\)

    Rob K Guest

    On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 09:52:58 GMT, Ernie (Canberra) wrote:

    > I can not access web sites from links embedded in outlook express
    > pages...Why is this..Any ideas..?
    > Ernie

    1) No testing in this group please.
    2) Your e-mail address seems valid.
    Spam will probaly be heading your way :(
    3) This is not a chat group - please be patient.
    4) You asked the same question two days ago. Have you seen the answers ?

    --
    My E-mail address in ROT-13
    vf ab ybatre gurer, abg rira ng ubgznvy.
    Rob K, Dec 14, 2005

  3. Ernie \(Canberra\)

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:_XRnf.20367$,
    Ernie (Canberra) spewed forth:
    > I can not access web sites from links embedded in outlook express
    > pages...Why is this..Any ideas..?
    > Ernie

    For the last time. (If you ask again, I won't reply, I'll just add your name
    to my blocked senders list so I don't have to ever hear you complain again.)

    <http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q281679>

    Now, cut and paste that into your web browser address line. If you don't
    know how, then get someone over there to help you. Or type it in. Just do
    it.

    --
    We put the "K" in "Kwality"!
    Toolman Tim, Dec 15, 2005