    inserted into e-mails in O.E.
    Any ideas..?
    Ernie

    Ernie \(Canberra\), Dec 9, 2005

  2. Ernie \(Canberra\)

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:Innmf.15727$,
    Ernie (Canberra) spewed forth:
    > For some reason I am suddenly unable to access content on I.E. from
    > links inserted into e-mails in O.E.
    > Any ideas..?
    > Ernie

    Click on start, run, type in regsvr32 urlmon.dll and press enter. See if
    that helps.

    --
    We put the "K" in "Kwality"!

    Toolman Tim, Dec 9, 2005

  3. Ernie \(Canberra\)

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:Innmf.15727$,
    Ernie (Canberra) spewed forth:
    > For some reason I am suddenly unable to access content on I.E. from
    > links inserted into e-mails in O.E.
    > Any ideas..?
    > Ernie

    Here's a link to more info:
    http://www.searchthingy.com/problems.htm

    --
    We put the "K" in "Kwality"!

    Toolman Tim, Dec 9, 2005
  4. My problem is that I cannot access a web link from an O.E.
    transmission....Hence I cannot access the site that you have sent.
    I will try copy and paste and let you know how I go..!

    Ernie \(Canberra\), Dec 10, 2005