    available, is much work or skill required to use them?

    --
    Ray Greene
    Ray Greene, May 3, 2006

  2. Ray Greene

    Ray Greene Guest

    On 3 May 2006 17:37:24 -0700, wrote:

    >Ray Greene wrote:
    >> Any recommendations for hosting companies who handle credit card
    >> transactions?

    >... stop right there. Go see a web developer, this isn't something you
    >want to tackle yourself.

    You're right, I don't want anything to do with it :)

    >Contact Glen at http://www.accede.co.nz/ they sell a pretty good
    >ecommerce system.

    Thanks, I'll pass that on.

    --
    Ray Greene
    Ray Greene, May 4, 2006

  3. Ray Greene

    Vista Guest

    "Ray Greene" <> wrote in message
    > On 3 May 2006 17:37:24 -0700, wrote:
    >
    >>Ray Greene wrote:
    >>> Any recommendations for hosting companies who handle credit card
    >>> transactions?

    >>... stop right there. Go see a web developer, this isn't something you
    >>want to tackle yourself.

    > You're right, I don't want anything to do with it :)
    >
    >>Contact Glen at http://www.accede.co.nz/ they sell a pretty good
    >>ecommerce system.

    > Thanks, I'll pass that on.
    >
    > --
    > Ray Greene

    You may want to find a host that offers OS commerce, which is an open source
    shopping cart that can integrate with dps.co.nz. A design company may be
    able to help you set this up.
    Vista, May 4, 2006
  4. Ray Greene

    Ray Greene Guest

    On Thu, 4 May 2006 20:01:44 +1200, "Vista" <> wrote:

    >You may want to find a host that offers OS commerce, which is an open source
    >shopping cart that can integrate with dps.co.nz. A design company may be
    >able to help you set this up.

    Thanks, I'll add them to the list.

    --
    Ray Greene