    0118 962 3200; Fax:-0118 962 3003.

    For articles on sister Christian and Sikh communities, please visit:-

    http://www.nijjhar.freeserve.co.uk/sikhism.htm

    Chaudhry Nijjhar, Dec 29, 2006

  2. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    why? Guest

    On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 15:19:48 GMT, Chaudhry Nijjhar wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I have a domain name and I am looking for a package that hosts my domain and
    >give me plenty of web space.

    Try 1 and 1, www.1and1.co.uk several hosting packages 250M-20G and
    domain transfer as well,
    http://order.1and1.co.uk/xml/order/InstantDomaininfoMove
    not forgetting email as well.

    >Any good deals please? I live in Reading, U.K.

    Maybe there is a better non UK solution?

    Me

    why?, Dec 29, 2006

  3. why? wrote:

    > .. and domain transfer as well,

    It is always wise to keep your domain registration and your web hosting
    separate.

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Dec 29, 2006
  4. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    Ben Jones Guest

    "Chaudhry Nijjhar" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have a domain name and I am looking for a package that hosts my domain
    > and give me plenty of web space.
    >
    > Any good deals please? I live in Reading, U.K.
    >

    > --
    > Rajinder Nijjhar, M.Sc.
    > 0118 962 3200; Fax:-0118 962 3003.
    >
    > For articles on sister Christian and Sikh communities, please visit:-
    >
    > http://www.nijjhar.freeserve.co.uk/sikhism.htm

    I'm really happy with www.host235.co.uk

    Ben

    Ben Jones, Dec 29, 2006
  5. On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 15:19:48 GMT, "Chaudhry Nijjhar"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I have a domain name and I am looking for a package that hosts my domain and
    >give me plenty of web space.
    >
    >Any good deals please? I live in Reading, U.K.

    I'm in Manchester UK but I have used www.godaddy.com in the USA for
    years. They are very inexpensive and have a package for every need.

    http://www.easynn.com

    Steve Wolstenholme, Dec 29, 2006
  6. why? wrote:

    > On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 15:19:48 GMT, Chaudhry Nijjhar wrote:
    >
    >>Hi,
    >>
    >>I have a domain name and I am looking for a package that hosts my domain and
    >>give me plenty of web space.

    > Try 1 and 1, www.1and1.co.uk several hosting packages 250M-20G and
    > domain transfer as well,

    Why transfer his domain registration?

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Dec 29, 2006
  7. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    why? Guest

    On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 16:55:35 GMT, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:

    >why? wrote:
    >
    >> .. and domain transfer as well,

    >It is always wise to keep your domain registration and your web hosting
    >separate.

    Fair enough, makes sense.

    Ta

    Me

    why?, Dec 29, 2006
  8. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    why? Guest

    On 29 Dec 2006 18:41:51 GMT, Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >why? wrote:
    >>
    >> On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 15:19:48 GMT, Chaudhry Nijjhar wrote:
    >>
    >>>Hi,
    >>>
    >>>I have a domain name and I am looking for a package that hosts my domain and
    >>>give me plenty of web space.

    >> Try 1 and 1, www.1and1.co.uk several hosting packages 250M-20G and
    >> domain transfer as well,

    >Why transfer his domain registration?

    Me

    why?, Dec 29, 2006
  9. why? wrote:

    > On 29 Dec 2006 18:41:51 GMT, Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >
    >>why? wrote:

    >>> Try 1 and 1, www.1and1.co.uk several hosting packages 250M-20G and
    >>> domain transfer as well,

    >>Why transfer his domain registration?

    > OP said "package that hosts my domain and" :)

    "hosts my domain and gives me plenty of web space". That's hosting, not
    registrarring. :)

    Blinky the Shark, Dec 29, 2006
  10. Hi. Try this
    http://hosting.telecomme.net

    Regards,
    Rami

    Rami Al Nairab, Dec 30, 2006
  11. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    why? Guest

    On 29 Dec 2006 23:58:54 GMT, Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >why? wrote:

    >>>Why transfer his domain registration?

    >> OP said "package that hosts my domain and" :)

    >"hosts my domain and gives me plenty of web space". That's hosting, not
    >registrarring. :)

    I guess it just depends what the OP meant, as it's Chaudhry again, been
    quiet for a while :) and how its read :->

    As the domain (name) can be independant of hosting/webspace? Then again
    as the domain name wasn't mentioned , not the current registrar can it
    be moved anyway?

    Knowing Chaudhry, he will want to keep the freeserve.co.uk as won't know
    any better.

    Me

    why?, Dec 31, 2006
  12. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    stepson Guest

    If you don't mind it being hosted in america, http://www.hostmonster.com &
    https://www.securepaynet.net/gdshop...d=topnetsolutions&ci=1783&isc=wwppswso04&se=+
    certainly appears to be an unbelievable deal.

    For UK based, for better uk google rankings/results, try these..
    http://www.evohosting.co.uk/hostingplans.php (my personal choice would be
    these).
    http://www.streamlinenet.co.uk/wh.php
    http://www.servage.net/page/hosting_features/ not sure if they use uk
    servers, have to ask them
    http://www.bigwetfish.co.uk/newsite/hostingplans.html not sure if they use
    uk servers, have to ask them

    let me know which ones you go with, i will be about to sign up with one of
    them soon too

    Sonny

    stepson, Feb 5, 2007