Web Hosting, Designing, Email Marketing & Search Engine Optimization Packages

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by karen.systems@gmail.com, Jul 22, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Web Hosting, Designing, Email Marketing & Search Engine Optimization
    Packages

    WEB HOSTING PACKAGES (starts from USD 29/year):

    250 MB Web Hosting Package = Free Domain Name, 250 MB Web Space, 5 GB
    Bandwidth per Month, 5 POP3 Email Account

    500 MB Web Hosting Package = Free Domain Name, 500 MB Web Space, 10 GB
    Bandwidth per Month, 10 POP3 Email Account

    Power Package = Free Domain Name, 1 GB Web Space, 50 GB Bandwidth per
    Month, 50 POP3 Email Account

    Unlimited Package = Free Domain Name, Unlimited Web Space, Unlimited
    Bandwidth per Month, Unlimited POP3 Email Account

    WEB DESIGNING:

    4 Different Packages to match your needs, Eye Catching Templates, Logo
    Designing, Database Driven Websites such as catalogs, photo albums
    etc., eCommerce Web sites, Reasonable pricing

    SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION:

    Guaranteed Listing, Top 10 Search Engines Results in upto 60 Search
    Engines, Top 3 Search Engine Positions, Link Popularity with Google
    and Yahoo, Keyword Analysis, Keyword Variation Request

    EMAIL MARKETING:

    Boost your Sales or Promote your website / products by sending your
    message to 1.5 Million internet users all around the world in 7 days @
    USD 200/-

    PREMIUM DOMAIN NAMES FOR SALE:

    Check the complete list at http://www.strumax.com/premdom.php

    For further details please visit at WWW.STRUMAX.COM or mail us at

    , Jul 22, 2007

  2. why? Guest

    On Sun, 22 Jul 2007 10:18:40 -0000, wrote:

    >Web Hosting, Designing, Email Marketing & Search Engine Optimization
    >Packages
    >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    >
    >WEB HOSTING PACKAGES (starts from USD 29/year):

    <snip>
    >WEB DESIGNING:
    >
    >4 Different Packages to match your needs, Eye Catching Templates, Logo
    >Designing, Database Driven Websites such as catalogs, photo albums
    >etc., eCommerce Web sites, Reasonable pricing

    <snip>
    >For further details please visit at WWW.STRUMAX.COM or mail us at

    Another 1,
    http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=WWW.STRUMAX.COM
    Result: Failed validation, 22 errors
    Address:
    Encoding: iso-8859-1
    Doctype: HTML 4.01 Transitional
    This page is not Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional!

    <snip>

    Ending HTML4.01 doctype lines with XHTML /> isn't a goos start.

    Everything else is so simple to fix , the wrong /, the ALTs less than 5
    minutes work should sort all the validation errors.

    The array of 87 affiliate links is a bit too pushy.

    Me
    why?, Jul 22, 2007

  3. Plato Guest

    wrote:

    > Web Hosting, Designing, Email Marketing & Search Engine Optimization
    > Packages

    My son just got done researching hosters, and he said dreamhost.com
    offers the best deal at the best price. He also said that dreamhost has
    been acquired by google.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Jul 22, 2007
  4. Mitch Guest

    In article <46a3d726$1$98898$>, Plato <|@|.|>
    wrote:

    > wrote:
    > >
    > > Web Hosting, Designing, Email Marketing & Search Engine Optimization
    > > Packages

    > My son just got done researching hosters, and he said dreamhost.com
    > offers the best deal at the best price. He also said that dreamhost has
    > been acquired by google.

    Did nobody notice that these jerks think "e-mail marketing" is
    something to promote and approve?

    Blacklist them!
    Mitch, Jul 23, 2007