    appreciated.

    Does anybody know of a better place to do the domain registration and
    website hosting at the same place other than yahoo?
    lucky33, May 27, 2007

    Look at www.1and1.com

    $2.99/month hosting + $5.99 domain registration = $41.87 first year
    Clancy Wiggum, May 27, 2007

  3. lucky33

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About 27 May 2007 13:17:21 -0700, Without Any Hesitation Or
    Thinking Twice, lucky33 Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The

    > I am going to develop a website for my church using frontpage. I
    > believe I understand this correctly but I am not 100% sure so I wanted
    > to double check.
    >
    > We would pay for the domain registration and the wesite hosting? I was
    > looking at yahoo and their prices are $9.95 domain registration per
    > year and $11.95 month for website hosting. So the total price for the
    > website would be approximately $154 per year.
    >
    > I know this might sound like a dumb question but all help is greatly
    > appreciated.
    >
    > Does anybody know of a better place to do the domain registration and
    > website hosting at the same place other than yahoo?

    5 Years for less that $100.00
    http://www.doteasy.com
    Fantastic people to work with.
    My site has never been down.
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    Old Gringo, May 27, 2007
  4. lucky33

    John Holmes Guest

    lucky33 "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > I am going to develop a website for my church

    **** off to alt.binaries.jesus.christ where you for **** belong for fucking
    god's sake.

    --
    May a large number of Buddhist proctologists dig for gold on your birthday.
    John Holmes, May 27, 2007
  5. lucky33

    Jan Ras Guest

    "John Holmes" <> wrote in message
    > lucky33 "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> I am going to develop a website for my church

    > **** off to alt.binaries.jesus.christ where you for **** belong for
    > fucking
    > god's sake.
    >
    > --
    > May a large number of Buddhist proctologists dig for gold on your
    > birthday.

    You are an angry little boy aren't you?
    Jan Ras, May 28, 2007
  6. lucky33

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Sun, 27 May 2007 23:56:37 +0200 (CEST), Without Any
    Hesitation Or Thinking Twice, John Holmes Stumbled Over To The
    Keyboard And wrote The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News
    Group:

    > lucky33 "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> I am going to develop a website for my church

    > **** off to alt.binaries.jesus.christ where you for **** belong for fucking
    > god's sake.

    Never at a loss for words hey John <g>
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
    5/28/2007 9:15:52 AM CST
    Old Gringo, May 28, 2007
  7. lucky33

    John Holmes Guest

    Old Gringo "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > On Or About Sun, 27 May 2007 23:56:37 +0200 (CEST), Without Any
    > Hesitation Or Thinking Twice, John Holmes Stumbled Over To The
    > Keyboard And wrote The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News
    > Group:
    >
    >> lucky33 "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>
    >>> I am going to develop a website for my church

    >> **** off to alt.binaries.jesus.christ where you for **** belong for
    >> fucking god's sake.

    > Never at a loss for words hey John <g>

    I just hate /any/ religion. The word "church" is enough for me to get
    extremely angry.
    ;-)

    --
    You wet pile of slimy baboon snot.
    John Holmes, May 29, 2007
  8. lucky33

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Tue, 29 May 2007 19:08:52 +0200 (CEST), Without Any
    Hesitation Or Thinking Twice, John Holmes Stumbled Over To The
    Keyboard And wrote The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News
    Group:

    > Old Gringo "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> On Or About Sun, 27 May 2007 23:56:37 +0200 (CEST), Without Any
    >> Hesitation Or Thinking Twice, John Holmes Stumbled Over To The
    >> Keyboard And wrote The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News
    >> Group:
    >>
    >>> lucky33 "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >>> **** off to alt.binaries.jesus.christ where you for **** belong for
    >>> fucking god's sake.

    >> Never at a loss for words hey John <g>

    > I just hate /any/ religion. The word "church" is enough for me to get
    > extremely angry.
    > ;-)

    LOL The peoples of the world that are messing around with religion
    and churches do not have a clue as to what they are doing.
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com