    network place in ANY 32 bit client. Has something changed? What do I need
    to do to get this to work?

    Thanks!

    =?Utf-8?B?dXN1cmZAbmV3cy5wb3N0YWxpYXM=?=, Sep 19, 2005

  2. There was a recent update for IE that had some issues with web folders, run
    Windows update to see if it fixes it and try again.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa, Sep 19, 2005

  3. There is nothing in Windows update, not even anything optional to install.
    Can anyone else get to a web folder with a 64 bit machine?

    =?Utf-8?B?dXN1cmZAbmV3cy5wb3N0YWxpYXM=?=, Sep 20, 2005