    one that works well?

    Thank you,
    -Douglas

    Douglas McIver, Aug 24, 2005

  2. In article <VBZOe.1229$>,
    Douglas McIver <> wrote:
    :We currently have SonicWall firewalls at some of our remote sites and love
    :their content filtering capability. We are going to deploy more sites and I
    :have been looking at different Cisco Pix solutions and routers but I don't
    :see anything about a content filtering option. Does anyone know if there is
    :eek:ne that works well?

    With the PIX 6.x software level, WebSense and N2H2 third-party
    products are your only options -- PIX 6 has no built-in content filtering
    support (and not much URL filtering either.)

    I haven't investigated PIX 7.0 to see what it does in this regard.
    --
    "I want to make sure [a user] can't get through ... an online
    experience without hitting a Microsoft ad"

    Walter Roberson, Aug 24, 2005