    Does one need Macromedia Flash to creat Flash websites .. are there
    other programs ?

    What is the latest version of Macromedia Flash ?
    rdt, Jul 13, 2003

  2. rdt

    trout Guest

    rdt wrote:

    > Is there a silimilar web design Newsgroup to ask the following
    > questions??

    You could try alt.macromedia.flash.

    > Does one need Macromedia Flash to creat Flash websites .. are there
    > other programs ?
    >
    > What is the latest version of Macromedia Flash ?

    I believe it's version 6.
    http://tinyurl.com/11r4
    --
    "Hope this helps."
    trout, Jul 13, 2003

  3. rdt

    trout Guest

    rdt wrote:

    > trout wrote:
    >> rdt wrote:
    >>

    >>> Is there a silimilar web design Newsgroup to ask the following
    >>> questions??

    >> You could try alt.macromedia.flash.
    >>

    >>> Does one need Macromedia Flash to creat Flash websites .. are there
    >>> other programs ?
    >>>
    >>> What is the latest version of Macromedia Flash ?

    >> I believe it's version 6.
    >> http://tinyurl.com/11r4

    > Thats the player not sure about the maker

    Right you are. Best to look at their site, then.
    http://www.macromedia.com/sitemap/
    --
    "If you don't get a direct response 'here'."
    trout, Jul 13, 2003

  4. > Is there a silimilar web design Newsgroup to ask the following questions??

    alt.html

    Depends on the application you are using you may be able to find one for you
    html editor

    ie macromedia.dreamweaver

    > Does one need Macromedia Flash to creat Flash websites .. are there
    > other programs ?

    Yes there are other programs that can create flash though probably not
    as good or has less options and flexibility than Macromedia Flash. Some can
    create complex other are for simple banners and adverts type.

    Corel RAVE
    SWiSH
    KoolMovie
    CoffeeCup FireStarter

    Adobe LiveMotion (I think) also does flash type web pages I could be wrong
    there never tried it.

    Just to name a few... Most are shareware (Don't know of any decent freeware
    flash

    > What is the latest version of Macromedia Flash ?

    Flash MX (basically Ver6)

    ask here
    alt.macromedia.flash

    http://quantum.2ya.com/email.htm