Web Data Extraction:

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by American Refund Services, May 23, 2007.

  1. Web Data Extraction:

    Need to extract data from disparate Web sources and save the content into
    your own databases or text files for actionable information?

    Wasting too much time and resources to manually copy and paste data and
    collating information from the Internet?

    Take advantage of our powerful extraction data-solutions designed to
    anonymously and non-intrusively extract, store and deliver the specific
    information your business depends on.

    Our customized solutions are capable of gathering information from the deep
    web. Information that cannot typically be crawled by conventional web-
    crawlers or search-engines.

    The data or content from web pages of your targeted websites can readily be
    converted into XML, CSV, or a database such as Microsoft Access, MySQL,
    Microsoft SQL.

    Information extracted by Database Technology can be easily integrated into
    existing applications.

    Visit: http://www.Database-Technology.net for complete Web Data Extraction
    Services and Solutions. We offer solutions to rapidly aggregate data and
    information from multiple Internet sources for your Business needs in a
    cost efficient manner

    American Refund Services, May 23, 2007