    etc:) )

    B.R.
    Igor
    Igor Mamuzic, Oct 19, 2005

  2. In article <dj6hbf$2ua$-com.hr>, Igor Mamuzic <> wrote:
    :Is there possible to configure somehow syslog logging after user has been
    :configured Cisco IOS device using Web console such as Cisco SDM? I mean on
    :syslog message 'configured from...by...' that is generated after you quit
    :configuration mode using telnet or console.

    :I wish to know whether my rookie admins (and which one) changed my router or
    :switch config with the web console...Any idea?

    Give them distinct accounts, with the privilege they need and
    different passwords. Then the account name of the one who logged in
    would be the one displayed.
    --
    I am spammed, therefore I am.
    Walter Roberson, Oct 20, 2005

  3. Igor Mamuzic

    Igor Mamuzic Guest

    Walter, thanks for the answer, I thought to do so,but they need to have
    level 15 privileges.
    If I reduce them privilege level are they will be able to connect to the
    routers with SDM since SDM requires privilege level 15 account? Or I can
    change it somehow?

    B.R.
    Igor

    Igor Mamuzic, Oct 20, 2005
  4. In article <dj93rq$t07$-com.hr>, Igor Mamuzic <> wrote:
    :Walter, thanks for the answer, I thought to do so,but they need to have
    :level 15 privileges.
    :If I reduce them privilege level are they will be able to connect to the
    :routers with SDM since SDM requires privilege level 15 account? Or I can
    :change it somehow?

    I haven't checked IOS, but in PIX "modeled after IOS", you can
    have multiple users with level 15 privileges. In PIX, you can also alter
    the privilege required for particular command using the
    "privilege" command. The documentation implies there is an IOS
    equivilent.
    never make copies, only human beings make copies. Computers are given
    commands, not permission. Only people can be given permission."
    -- Brad Templeton
    Walter Roberson, Oct 20, 2005