    Hi,

    Is there any software that allows you to communicate via webcam, with a
    full, or fuller screen size than that offered by MSN or Yahoo Messenger?

    Lenny, Mar 1, 2005

  2. Lenny

    jda^fx Guest

    On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 19:05:28 -0000, "Lenny" <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    > Is there any software that allows you to communicate via webcam, with a
    >full, or fuller screen size than that offered by MSN or Yahoo Messenger?

    If it is allowed to cost a bit of money, then there is the Sorensen
    Videophone http://www.sorenson.com/solutions/videophone_more_info.php
    wich is a complete system.

    --
    jda^fx

    jda^fx, Mar 1, 2005

  3. Lenny

    Scraggy Guest

    Lenny wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Is there any software that allows you to communicate via webcam, with
    > a full, or fuller screen size than that offered by MSN or Yahoo
    > Messenger?

    This is in beta at the moment and gives full screen from a webcam.
    http://www.skypesee.com/
    --
    I told his psychiatrist that everyone hates him. He said I was being
    ridiculous - everyone hasn't met him yet. Rodney Dangerfield

    Scraggy, Mar 1, 2005
  4. Lenny

    Lenny Guest

    I use skype for phone link and it's terrific. I've checked this out, but
    can't seem to make it wotk. However I'll persevere. Thanks for your help.

    Lenny, Mar 1, 2005
  5. Lenny

    dwacon Guest

    "Lenny" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Is there any software that allows you to communicate via webcam, with a
    > full, or fuller screen size than that offered by MSN or Yahoo Messenger?

    Try Trillian by CeruleanStudios.com

    --
    Paris Hilton uses one of these...
    http://tinyurl.com/z6uc