    Processor : AMD Opteron 175 @ 2.6
    Memory : 4 Gig
    Graphics : Quadro FX 3400 with certified driver

    Martin G, Aug 25, 2006

  2. Creative Webcam Instant and Webcam Live! have drivers.
    Creative Webcam Live Motion has a beta drivers.
    Genius (http://www.geniusnet.com.tw/) has already released drivers for some
    of their webcams, namely:
    Slim 320
    Slim 321C
    VideoCAM GE111
    VideoCAM GF112

    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Aug 25, 2006

  3. Martin G

    Martin G Guest

    Cheers Carlos

    Martin G, Aug 30, 2006
  4. Martin G

    No Spam Guest

    On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 08:47:02 -0700, Carlos
    <> wrote:

    [snip]
    >Creative Webcam Live Motion has a beta drivers.

    [snip]

    I'm considering getting this. Are there any reports of problems with
    the beta drivers ?

    No Spam, Sep 11, 2006