    I know i can use pc mouses on my mac ...
    many thanks my kids will appreciate me getting it on.

    dnw

    don ward, Aug 26, 2007

  2. don ward wrote:
    > my kids and grand kids keep bugging me to get a web cam so we can share
    > family views across the country and inbetween.
    > Do i need any special usb web cam for mac osX ?
    > I know i can use pc mouses on my mac ...
    > many thanks my kids will appreciate me getting it on.

    Certainly not all webcams are Mac compatible, be sure to check the specs
    first. I did a quick check on two of the most popular webcams, Microsoft
    and Logitech and neither offered Mac support. But there ARE webcams out
    there that are Mac, just do a quick search on Google for "Mac webcam"
    and you'll see quite a few. Same goes for a search on eBay.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 26, 2007