    with Photoshop7?

    Thanks alot.

    Amy
    Cornixx, Jul 16, 2004

  2. Cornixx

    Stan Horwitz Guest

    In article <>,
    (Cornixx) wrote:

    > Does anyone know of a good web browser to use with a web gallery I'm creating
    > with Photoshop7?

    Safari under Mac OS X works for me.
    Stan Horwitz, Jul 16, 2004

  3. In article <>,
    (Cornixx) wrote:

    > Does anyone know of a good web browser to use with a web gallery I'm creating
    > with Photoshop7?
    >
    > Thanks alot.
    >
    > Amy

    If the Web gallery software is any good, your gallery should be viewable
    with any web browser.
    If on the other hand your web gallery software uses IE only 'html'
    codes, or Nescape/Mozilla only stuff, that is the browser that would be
    best suited to view he gallery.

    Wouter
    Wouter Wessels, Aug 8, 2004