    outlook express to read the newsgroup. Is anybody else having this problem?

    Thanks

    Steve
    Steve Waite, Apr 11, 2006

  2. Yes, its like the link to the group is dynamic and changes regularly.
    I recommend accessing it here by clicking on one of the most active
    discussion from this page:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/communities/x64.mspx
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Apr 11, 2006

  3. Charlie Russel - MVP, Apr 11, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Apr 11, 2006
  5. but really, OE is better for NGs than the web. Honest. ;)

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Apr 11, 2006
  6. Steve Waite

    John Barnes Guest

    Agreed. Much better :)

    John Barnes, Apr 11, 2006
  7. Definitely :)

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Apr 11, 2006
  8. Thanks for the new link. I know OE is better but I can't use it when I am at
    work, darn IT guys.

    --
    Steve
    (x64man)