    Specialization.

    KnowledgeNet EXPRESS - Cisco Enterprise Voice Over Data Design (EVoDD)
    3.3
    Bill F, Sep 16, 2004

  2. Bill F

    Ben Guest

    Yep, I took the QoS course online which was excellent. It's no longer
    available (for free that is )- I think they were testing out the new v2.0
    course material.

    KnowledgeNet is surprisingly good, far from being a gimmick, I found it an
    excellent way to learn. A lot cheaper than a week long course too!

    I would recommend signing up for any of the courses you plan on taking now
    in case they get removed. Once you register it will still be available to
    you down the track if that happens.

    Ben, Sep 21, 2004