web application launcher

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Jawad Rehman, Aug 24, 2006.

  1. Jawad Rehman

    Jawad Rehman Guest

    My name is jawad i am computer software Student at UET .I have an
    idea which i want to implement as a final year project..the Idea is to
    develop application that reside on server.when user request to server
    ,according to request appropriate application loaded dynamically in the

    client machine in o.s environment.

    we have an example of applet,but it runs under another application
    which is browser.

    My Idea is to develop architectuer for programmers to develop such
    type of applications .For this purpose some sort of run time
    environment
    is required which runs appliction lanched from server.
    I use Visual C as development tool.
    but the question,how i plug this application in the run time
    environment.
    1).if appliction is in form of Executables
    2).if it is in form of dlls.
    3)or some other technique will be used..
    4).is this type of project is already developed in Visual C.or not

    Need some help to clear these points.

    Jawad Rehman, Aug 24, 2006