    Can you help me?

    I'm waiting in front of my PC for half an hour...

    Alex.

    D, Dec 19, 2004

  2. In article <XN3xd.309414$>, D <> wrote:
    :I point my browsers to router's IP.
    :It let me choose the language, then it performs a checking action (router model, IOS version and IOS
    :features) repeating indefinitely.

    :Can you help me?

    When you went to the factory defaults as per the last message,
    you may have wiped out the web management software. I don't recall
    whether the software is integrated in the 837's IOS or if it
    is a separate program. Looking around a little, it appears to me
    that it's a separate program -- it isn't mentioned in the
    configuration guide.

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products...configuration_guide_book09186a008011a32f.html
    typewriters, and Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare. -- Blair Houghton.

    Walter Roberson, Dec 19, 2004