    whole US to your local area. On mine I have 4 buttons and the left most
    button which gives me the closest view is grayed out. Anyone else have this
    problem or does yours work right?
    David B. Mathews, Jan 11, 2009

  2. To start with you need to contact the supplier of Weatherbug
    to find out if it's actually 64-bit compatible.

    After all, this is a Windows 64-bit operating system forum,
    not a Weatherbug forum.

    Bobby Johnson, Jan 11, 2009

  3. I know this is a 64 bit forum and was asking a question of someone who may
    be also using it. Since you aren't next time don't bother posting as you
    didn't tell me anything I didn't already know. Through the years I have
    found that suppliers aren't always completely truthful and wanted a unbiased
    opinion.
    ==============

    David B. Mathews, Jan 11, 2009
  4. You're welcome! Always glad to help!

    Bobby Johnson, Jan 11, 2009
  5. im using Weatherbug on 64bit no problems. Try a different weathersite?

    Dennis Bryant BPC Solutions, Jan 15, 2009
  6. Deleted it out rebooted and reinstalled and of course I couldn't put in my
    member # but still didn't have the local in radar. Next day after giving me
    the option of picking a spam site I then was able to put in my number. This
    time I now have the local button.

    David B. Mathews, Jan 15, 2009