Weather the films are "fuzzy"

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by iL_weReo, Oct 12, 2009.

  1. iL_weReo

    iL_weReo Guest

    http://tinyurl.com/yjqxnq9
    The Stage at Forest Hills Tennis Stadium

    Fuzzy ~ vs~ Freezie

    Because of the configuration of Super 8 films, the 24FPS of the
    originals, it may appear at times that the films are "fuzzy." I can
    guarantee you that the original film is smooth and beautiful. Plus you
    have to factor in the resolution of the TV screen itself, and among
    other factors the inability of the digicam to properly capture such
    images due to its' extremely limited capabilities because it really
    doesn't work well for this type of photography. So I understand your
    concern that the freezie 'may' appear a bit distorted at times.

    Again I assure you the film itself looks nothing like the freezie. As
    I've stated in the past, Super 8 filming was an extraordinary and
    advanced way to shoot in my era. Those 24FPI's whizzing by shooting
    each frame separately amounts to a beautiful end product. These
    freezies do not exude the inherent beauty of this ancient filming
    method.

    So you see the Social Revolution is still ON!

    If in fact you want a better way to see the films just go to Lifshine
    on Youtube and awlthough all films on Youtube looks like my ass come
    Sunday you will have a better understanding of what it was like to
    shoot film with this ancient recording technique known as Super 8. And
    awl shooting was silent with Super 8 in the 1970s. I have yet to see a
    single Super 8 film WITH SOUND emerge from the early 1970s. If you
    find one let me know. LOL.
    iL_weReo, Oct 12, 2009