    Time, Up, Down, Alarm, Alert & Memory.
    Can anyone advise?
    Thanks
    Spencer, Apr 4, 2010

  2. Spencer

    Sweetpea Guest

    On Mon, 05 Apr 2010 09:29:31 +1200, Spencer wrote:

    > I have a desktop weather station that displays day/date, time, inside &
    > outside temperature. Unfortunately during recent interior renovations I
    > have lost the instructions and don't know how to change it from 24 hour
    > clock to 12 hour.
    > It has these buttons.
    > Time, Up, Down, Alarm, Alert & Memory. Can anyone advise?
    > Thanks

    I suggest that you Google for the make and model of that clock and see if the instruction manual is
    online. If not you may want to contact the manufacturer.

    Sweetpea, Apr 4, 2010

  3. In message <hpb0ar$p5v$>, Spencer wrote:

    > I have a desktop weather station that displays day/date, time, inside &
    > outside temperature. Unfortunately during recent interior renovations I
    > have lost the instructions and don't know how to change it from 24 hour
    > clock to 12 hour.
    > It has these buttons.
    > Time, Up, Down, Alarm, Alert & Memory.

    Typically if you hold a button down for a few seconds, that engages a
    settings mode, which you can identify by something blinking.
    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Apr 4, 2010
  4. Spencer

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarwebs Spencer wrote:
    > I have a desktop weather station that displays day/date, time, inside
    > & outside temperature. Unfortunately during recent interior
    > renovations I have lost the instructions and don't know how to change
    > it from 24 hour clock to 12 hour.
    > It has these buttons.
    > Time, Up, Down, Alarm, Alert & Memory.
    > Can anyone advise?

    Experiment? It took me quite a while to find out that, to adjust the
    (digital) clock on my stove I have to hold down the 'timer', 'bake' and
    'stop' buttons simultaneously and then turn the knob that usually sets the
    timer. Likewise on other electronics. You just need patience.

    Oh, and I've found (after I lost the instructions for a 'power meter') that
    it pays to scan instruction leaflets for little things like that and keep
    them on your PC. They have a habit of going missing. :-(

    Good luck,
    --
    Shaun.

    Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day...
    ~misfit~, Apr 5, 2010