    travelled to Europe wearing Photo vest? A picture of the vest can be
    seen page 33 of the photographic magazine Shutterbug May 2006. I shall
    Carry only a small shirt pocket-able camera. Any comments. With thanks.
    zxcvbnm2bg, Apr 10, 2006

  2. zxcvbnm2bg

    J. Clarke Guest

    zxcvbnm2bg wrote:

    > Greetings! I am thinking of wearing a photo vest which has many pockets
    > to store passport, small digital camera and batteries etc. I shall be
    > traveling to London, Paris and Rome in late May and June 2006. One bad
    > point I can think - It will immediately mark me as tourist.
    >
    > Will it be too hot to wear photo vest in June in London, Paris and
    > Rome? The vest is made of cotton. Any member of this newsgroup has
    > travelled to Europe wearing Photo vest? A picture of the vest can be
    > seen page 33 of the photographic magazine Shutterbug May 2006. I shall
    > Carry only a small shirt pocket-able camera. Any comments. With thanks.

    Don't have access to Shutterbug. You might want to look into a Scott E-vest
    <http://www.scottevest.com>. Doesn't look "touristy" but does have an
    astonishing number of pockets. Get the liner as well and it becomes a very
    flexible garment.

    --
    --John
    to email, dial "usenet" and validate
    J. Clarke, Apr 10, 2006

  3. zxcvbnm2bg

    Celcius Guest

    Hi!
    I wore a "photo" vest in Egypt, Italy, France, etc.
    As a matter of fact, when I bought my vest, everyone seemed to have one
    in Italy. That's where I bought mine. At the time, I didn't use it as a
    phto vest, simply one to put my belongings in. It has a combination of
    velcro or zippers, depending on the pockets.
    I'm going to Russia in July and I intend to wear it.
    Marcel
    Celcius, Apr 10, 2006