    any suggestions to ways in which I can increase the signal strength?
    --
    steve

    =?Utf-8?B?c3RldmU=?=, Sep 4, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?c3RldmU=?=

    Jack Guest

    Hi

    You need to buy more Wireless hardware and extend the range of the Signal.

    The best method depends on the specific environment; these pages describe
    the most common options.

    Wireless Router as an AP: http://www.ezlan.net/router_AP.html

    Wireless Bridging: http://www.ezlan.net/bridging

    Hi Gain Antenna - http://www.ezlan.net/antennae.html

    Jack (MVP-Networking)

    Jack, Sep 5, 2005

  3. I just fixed the same problem by purchasing a 10 ft. USB extension cord,
    which allowed me to put the antena closer to the router.

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2F0aHk=?=, Sep 5, 2005