    Sincerely

    Remailer Anti Abuse Assocation (RAAA)
    (RAAA is watching the remailer abusers)
    [Anon] StopRemailerAbuse, Dec 10, 2006

  2. [Anon] StopRemailerAbuse

    Bogwitch Guest

    "[Anon] StopRemailerAbuse" <> wrote in message
    > We have decided not to respond anymore to questions here.
    >
    > We have made clear what we will do and what the criteria we apply to

    determine remailer abuse are.

    > We have made clear that we do not provide the names of our members

    here and we will only provide detailed information of abusers to LEAs
    and TLAs.

    > Now we are going to solely focus on our work to get remailer abuse

    down and enable undisturbed legitimate use for those who really need
    remailers for protection of privacy and freedom of speech.

    > Sincerely
    >
    > Remailer Anti Abuse Assocation (RAAA)
    > (RAAA is watching the remailer abusers)

    Did everyone else miss the responses?

    I think there must be something wrong with my feed.

    Bogwitch.
    Bogwitch, Dec 10, 2006

  3. [Anon] StopRemailerAbuse

    Vanguard Guest

    "Bogwitch" wrote in message

    > "[Anon] StopRemailerAbuse" wrote ...
    >> We have decided not to respond anymore to questions here.

    <snip - a gnat farts out a post>

    > Did everyone else miss the responses?
    >
    > I think there must be something wrong with my feed.

    I guess the OP thinks we care about mail2news users. I'd prefer to
    block or auto-delete them all, anyway. I'm not interested in
    bothering with posts sent through remailer gateways to Usenet. If
    they want to hide, let them really hide so we don't bother seeing
    their posts.
    Vanguard, Dec 10, 2006
  4. [Anon] StopRemailerAbuse

    Jim Watt Guest

    On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 16:24:25 +0000 (GMT), "[Anon] StopRemailerAbuse"
    <> wrote:

    >We have decided not to respond anymore to questions here.

    This is a newsgroup for discussions not a platform for
    your spam, cease and desist.
    --
    Jim Watt
    http://www.gibnet.com
    Jim Watt, Dec 10, 2006
  5. [Anon] StopRemailerAbuse

    Liberal Scum Guest

    ....and I should give a crap about ANYTHING pertaining to you because?????

    --
    KEVIN SCHORZMAN

    Liberal Scum, Jan 6, 2007