We sell device of Cellular Phone

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by leelk3, Nov 29, 2005.

  1. leelk3

    leelk3 Guest

    We sell device of Cellular Phone. and so.
    You need device of other. Contact me.
    We are trade company of semiconductor for Oversea Customer.
    1. PMB2411 : 215,000 Pieces
    2. PMB2251 : 218,000 Pieces
    3. PMB2348 : 219,000 Pieces
    4. PF01411A : 211,000 Pieces
    5. KM616FU2010AZI-10 : 43,000 Pieces
    6. HY62UF16201ALLF-85I : 230,000 Pieces
    7. SSD1821T1RA: 20,434 Pieces
    8. LSC503608FU : 7,700 Pieces
    9. LSC436059FU : 7,200 Pieces
    10.18LV8Z-25 : 81,000 Pieces
    11. NJU6450AF : 41,000 Pieces
    12. NJU7082 : 42,000 Pieces
    13. NJU7660 : 40,000 Pieces
    14. SC29301VFR2 : 4,700 Pieces
    15. 74VHC245MTCX: 45,000 Pieces
    16. M6MGB32BS8WG-01: 20,000 Pieces
    17. LRS1306 : 13,000 Pieces
    18. LRS1316B : 21,000 Pieces
    19. FM24C256-FLEX8X : 37,400 Pieces
    20. K6F8016R6B : 31,000 Pieces
    21. GE28F640W18BD80 : 22,000 Pieces
    22. S71JL064H80BAW11 : 83,000 Pieces
    23. RDP-0967A : 16,000 Pieces
    24. DG9411 : 20,000 Pieces
    25. SHS-M090B: 180,000 Pieces
    26. PST9336UR : 24,000 Pieces
    27. AWT6109 : 14,000 Pieces
    28. PA3100-3K : 15,000 Pieces
    29. DAC3550A-BF-C2: 37,000 Pieces
    30. MAS3507D-BF-F10 : 37,000 Pieces
    31. ELD-4310T : 69,000 Pieces
    32. DRR030KE1R350TC : 43,000 Pieces
    33. SM8145A : 12,000 Pieces
    34. HD66741BP : 27,500 Pieces

    Contact me :
    FROM TAEJON ELECTRONICS in KOREA
    LEE JAE KYUNG
    TEL : 82-42-532-6747
    FAX : 82-42-532-6748
    E-mail :

    leelk3, Nov 29, 2005

  2. leelk3

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "leelk3" <> wrote in message
    > We sell device of Cellular Phone. and so.
    > You need device of other. Contact me.

    Please do not spam here. This is a non-advert group. It's nothing to do
    with cellular either.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Nov 29, 2005

  3. leelk3

    Guest

    On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 15:28:04 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >"leelk3" <> wrote in message
    >> We sell device of Cellular Phone. and so.
    >> You need device of other. Contact me.

    >Please do not spam here. This is a non-advert group. It's nothing to do
    >with cellular either.
    >
    >Ivor

    Oh Christ here we go again do stop telling people what to do and not
    what to do Ivor YOU do not own this group how many more times do you
    need reminding of this but I agree it should not have been posted here
    in the first place .

    , Nov 29, 2005
  4. leelk3

    Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message

    [snip]

    > Oh Christ here we go again do stop telling people what to
    > do and not what to do Ivor YOU do not own this group how
    > many more times do you need reminding of this but I agree
    > it should not have been posted here in the first place .

    Shut up.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Nov 29, 2005
  5. leelk3

    Gøñzølã Guest

    "leelk3" <> wrote in message

    You've bought too many to shift.
    We'll be communicatin through our minds a lot sooner than you can shift
    that lot.

    Gøñzølã, Nov 29, 2005
  6. leelk3

    Guest

    On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 15:58:22 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >
    >[snip]
    >
    >> Oh Christ here we go again do stop telling people what to
    >> do and not what to do Ivor YOU do not own this group how
    >> many more times do you need reminding of this but I agree
    >> it should not have been posted here in the first place .

    >Shut up.

    There you go again Ivor not that anyone with any sense takes any
    notice of you .

    , Nov 29, 2005
  7. leelk3

    Robert Cole Guest

    now now girls play nicely.:)

    Robert Cole, Nov 29, 2005
  8. leelk3

    Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 15:58:22 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    > > <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > [snip]
    > >
    > > > Oh Christ here we go again do stop telling people
    > > > what to do and not what to do Ivor YOU do not own
    > > > this group how many more times do you need reminding
    > > > of this but I agree it should not have been posted
    > > > here in the first place .

    > > Shut up.

    > There you go again Ivor not that anyone with any sense
    > takes any notice of you .

    Or you. I quote from a previous posting:

    >>Newsgroups: uk.telecom.voip
    >>Subject: Re: Signing up to sipgate
    >>
    >> On Wed, 09 Nov 2005 21:49:37 GMT, wrote:
    >>
    >>You certainly could not do worse than signing up to Sipgate but you
    >>could do a lot better using any other voip provider regarding the
    >>headset don't know don't like them don't use them sooner have an ATA
    >>plus a cordless phone .

    >More incoherent ranting from the resident buffoon.

    Note it wasn't me who wrote that.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Nov 29, 2005