We sell and supply Brand New Unlocked Nokia phones""""

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Marc, Jun 22, 2007.

  1. Marc

    Marc Guest

    Dear Sir/Madam

    We sell and supply Brand New Unlocked Nokia phones.
    At very good and affordable prices with prompt delivery :

    Nokia N95 =USD$300
    Nokia N75 =USD$200
    Nokia N77 =USD$230
    Nokia N76 =USD$210
    Nokia N93i =USD$220
    NOKIA N93 =USD$200
    NOKIA N73 =USD$180
    NOKIA N72 =USD$160
    NOKIA N92 =USD$200
    NOKIA N80 =USD$180
    NOKIA N71 =USD$150
    NOKIA N70 =USD$140
    NOKIA N83 =USD$200
    Nokia E50 =USD$150
    Nokia E65 =USD$200
    Nokia 8800 Sirocco =USD$350
    NOKIA 9300i =USD$140
    NOKIA 9500 =USD$170
    Nokia 6101 =USD$60
    Nokia 6108 =USD$85
    Nokia 6290 =USD$180
    Nokia 6086 =USD$150
    Nokia 6300 =USD$160
    Nokia 6233 =USD$145
    Nokia 6151 =USD$120
    Nokia 6080 =USD$120
    Nokia 6288 =USD$150
    Nokia 6085 =USD$140
    NOKIA 6111 =USD$130
    NOKIA 6170 =USD$120
    NOKIA 6230 =USD$130
    NOKIA 6230i =USD$150
    NOKIA 6310i =USD$80
    Nokia 5300 =USD$160
    Nokia 5200 =USD$170
    Nokia 5500 Sport =USD$175
    Nokia 7390 =USD$180
    Nokia 7370 =USD$150
    Nokia 1110i =USD$70
    Nokia 2626 =USD$70
    Nokia 3250 =USD$155

    All phones are Made by Nokia in Finland
    Brand new
    Unlocked
    Sim Free
    Orginal Boxed with 1 year int'l warranty.
    MOQ : 5-10 units + 2 units free of charge.
    Payment : Money Transfer ( western union /moneygram )
    Delivery fedex 2-3 days .

    If you are interested in buying any of the
    models do email back with your full shipping
    address and order confirmation , thanks .

    SEND ALL EMAIL REPLIES AND ENQUIRIES TO:

    EMAIL :

    Thanks & Best Regards

    John

    Marc, Jun 22, 2007