    So why aren't DVDs EDIBLE.

    Just eat them after watching.Or eat the bad movie you just saw as kind
    of revenge.

    Brian Raab, Oct 8, 2004

  2. Brian Raab

    Richard C. Guest

    are you related to dvdguy?

    =============

    Richard C., Oct 8, 2004

  3. Brian Raab

    Guest

    wrote: So why aren't DVDs EDIBLE.

    because as far as I know, Apple doesn't make dvd's.

    They used to make records, though.

    , Oct 13, 2004
  4. Brian Raab

    Guest

    wrote: are you related to dvdguy?

    no he isn't. definitely not. However, it's likely that I might have my
    website ready by November, and then you can get a glimpse of the real
    people from my area.

    I originally wasn't going to release my website until I had more
    pictures up. However, I decided to release it early with only a few
    pictures up so that you akk can get at least a glimpse of the real
    people who are really from my area.

    I can put up the other pictures later for you all to get a more thorough
    look at the real people really from my area.

    But I don't even have the first pictures for your first glimpses up,
    yet.

    But hopefully, I will soon. hopefully, by November. or by sometime in
    November.

    and my area is not "yourtrailerpark.com"

    , Oct 13, 2004
  5. Brian Raab

    Richard C. Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > wrote: are you related to dvdguy?
    >
    > no he isn't. definitely not. However, it's likely that I might have my
    > website ready by November, and then you can get a glimpse of the real
    > people from my area.

    =========================
    How many years does it take you to get a simple website up?
    So far, I think you have talked about if for at least 2 years.
    =========================

    > I originally wasn't going to release my website until I had more
    > pictures up. However, I decided to release it early with only a few
    > pictures up so that you akk can get at least a glimpse of the real
    > people who are really from my area.

    ========================
    Will you stop repeating yourself at that time?
    Or will all your web pages be redundant?
    ============================

    > I can put up the other pictures later for you all to get a more thorough
    > look at the real people really from my area.

    =====================
    There........you did it again....
    ======================

    > But I don't even have the first pictures for your first glimpses up,
    > yet.

    =========================
    And again..........
    ========================

    > But hopefully, I will soon. hopefully, by November. or by sometime in
    > November.

    ==========================
    Will it be up in November?
    ============================

    > and my area is not "yourtrailerpark.com"

    ===========================
    Of course not.................
    Your quality will not be that high.
    ========================

    Richard C., Oct 13, 2004
  6. Brian Raab

    Richard C. Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > wrote: So why aren't DVDs EDIBLE.
    >
    > because as far as I know, Apple doesn't make dvd's.
    >
    > They used to make records, though.

    ===============================
    Apple Computers NEVER made records.
    ================================

    Richard C., Oct 13, 2004
  7. Brian Raab

    Cory Seedan Guest

    On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 13:23:09 -0700, "Richard C."
    <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >> wrote: So why aren't DVDs EDIBLE.
    >>
    >> because as far as I know, Apple doesn't make dvd's.
    >>
    >> They used to make records, though.
    >>

    >===============================
    >Apple Computers NEVER made records.
    >================================

    You must be a youngster! <g>

    He was obviously referring to the British recording label,
    Apple Records Ltd. which was founded by the Beatles back
    in the late 60's.

    Had, nothing to do with the brainchild of Jobs and Wozniak
    in Palo Alto a decade later..

    Cory Seedan, Oct 15, 2004
  8. Brian Raab

    Richard C. Guest

    "Cory Seedan" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 13:23:09 -0700, "Richard C."
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >><> wrote in message
    >>> wrote: So why aren't DVDs EDIBLE.
    >>>
    >>> because as far as I know, Apple doesn't make dvd's.
    >>>
    >>> They used to make records, though.
    >>>

    >>===============================
    >>Apple Computers NEVER made records.
    >>================================
    >>

    > You must be a youngster! <g>

    =======================
    You must not know dvdguy..................
    ============================

    > He was obviously referring to the British recording label,
    > Apple Records Ltd. which was founded by the Beatles back
    > in the late 60's.

    ===================
    I know......I own hundreds of them....
    =====================

    > Had, nothing to do with the brainchild of Jobs and Wozniak
    > in Palo Alto a decade later..

    ========================
    Once again....stick around and you will find out more about dvdguy and why I
    retorted as I did.

    p.s. I was in the record business for 17 years starting in about 1965.
    ==========================

    Richard C., Oct 15, 2004
  9. "Cory Seedan" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 13:23:09 -0700, "Richard C."
    > He was obviously referring to the British recording label,
    > Apple Records Ltd. which was founded by the Beatles back
    > in the late 60's.
    >
    > Had, nothing to do with the brainchild of Jobs and Wozniak
    > in Palo Alto a decade later..

    Well, that's almost true. It had a lot to do with Apple Records in the
    sense that the name infringed The Beatles copyrights and limited Apple
    Computers from entering the music business. So, now with mp3 and the ipod,
    the lawsuits have renewed once again.

    Bernie Woodham, Oct 22, 2004