    questions please call us at 714-375-7717, or visit our store
    8884 Warner Ave
    Fountain Valley, CA
    skiterr, Jul 5, 2005

  2. skiterr

    Owamanga Guest

    On 5 Jul 2005 12:09:46 -0700, "skiterr" <>
    wrote:

    >We are a professional photo lab in Fountain Valley

    <SAVAGE SNIPPY-TEAR-CHEW>

    Shit dude. 99.9% of the usenet population don't live in Fountain
    Valley do they?, so there is no way in hell they'd pop into your
    stupid store is there?

    The other 0.1% who might live somewhere close are probably equally
    annoyed about you using a public forum to advertise that they curse
    your existence. Do you pull other cheap tricks too? ...yes?...I
    thought so....

    Given your high-tech approach to spamming (the skiterrr69 is *very
    cool*) I bet your digital to slide process is so state-of-the-art that
    it involves photographing a computer monitor with a 35mm slide film...
    ha!

    Please send everybody a 7ft pole so they can not touch you with it.
    Those of us who live on the Eastern seaboard or outside the US might
    need a 9ft pole or longer.

    --
    Owamanga!
    http://www.pbase.com/owamanga
    Owamanga, Jul 5, 2005

  3. skiterr

    Henry Guest

    skiterr wrote:

    > We are a professional photo lab in Fountain Valley, CA

    And you use a free Google newsgroup account to spam newsgroups ?

    Doesn't sound too professional to me.
    Henry, Jul 5, 2005