we completely manage your online security for you

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by smithfam1, Dec 7, 2007.

  1. smithfam1

    smithfam1 Guest

    I'm with "Cyberhood watch"
    We helping Family's and Ministries with computer problems.
    Like stopping Virus's, spy ware, and Hackers
    And would like to help you protect your family, church, Business,

    Can We Help You With Your Computer Problems
    INVISUS Direct is much more than just security software - it's a full
    security service where we completely manage your online security for
    you.
    And your Personal Identity Theft Insurance - $25,000 policy! FREE !

    We will actually save you a bunch of TIME and MONEY by not charging
    you enormous fees for expert service and support.
    The GOOD NEWS: With your INVISUS service, you enjoy unlimited
    technical support and service for ANY security related problem -
    absolutely FREE! You've got your own team of trained computer and
    security experts here. Relax. We've got you covered.
    Just go to www.myinvisusdirect.com/smith And run the security
    test

    smithfam1, Dec 7, 2007