We can supply the HDDVB-S/T and DVB-S

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by DVB, Mar 14, 2008.

  1. DVB

    DVB Guest

    Daship Technology£¨China£© Co., Ltd. is a product of the international
    positioning of the high-production-oriented enterprises, and our in
    more than 90 percent of all products exported overseas. daship
    headquarters and R & D departments in Hong Kong, factories and sales
    departments are located in the Shenzhen Special Economic Zone.
    ¡¡¡¡'s Main satellite receiver to the R & D and production, product
    line: DVB-S, DVB-T, DVB-C,HDDVB-S, HDDVB-T, USB DVB-T, DVB and GPS
    and other products are: GPS global satellite navigation, as well as
    relevant supporting accessories, such as: switch, LNB, satellite
    dishes.
    ¡¡¡¡Factories have a first-class product, first-class production
    equipment (FUJ-Mounter, etc.), first-class product quality assurance,
    production process in strict accordance with the ISO9001, CE, 3C and
    ROHS implementation requirements. Our aim is: "to the quality of the
    market, the price returns to customers." Our markets are in North
    America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Australia and other regions,
    has been to dozens of countries and businessmen to establish a long-
    term cooperative relationship, and all the products customers can
    request OEM & ODM, or other requirements cooperation, welcome calls to
    discuss.

    ADD£ºRm10D,unit1Bldg6,TimeCity Nanshan District Shenzhen China
    ¹¤³§µØÖ·£ºÉîÛÚ±¦°²Çøɳ¾®¸ÚÍ·¹¤ÒµÇø
    Contac£ºJoe Mo
    TEL£º86-755-86228086
    FAX£º86-755-86227123