WE BUY used Sun, Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel, 3com, IBM, HP, Compaq, Dell, Madge, Cabletron,

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by buyonet@hotmail.com, Nov 3, 2007.

  1. Guest

    WE BUY used Sun, Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel, 3com, IBM, HP,
    Compaq, Dell, Madge, Cabletron,
    Juniper Networks, Bintec, Siemens, Foundry, Networks, Extreme
    Networks, Fore/Marconi, Tellabs
    Lucent/Avaya/Ascend, Xylogics, Brocade, Intel, Motorola, Nokia VPN/
    Firewall, Netscreen, Microsoft
    Adobe, Corel, Intuit, Macromedia, Symantec, McAfee etc...
    Email with any of the above that you wish to
    sell.

    WTB: (USED or NEW) Nortel, Cisco, Juniper, Alcatel, Lucent, Foundry,
    Extreme, F5 Big IP, Tellabs, Microsoft, Adobe & more. We buy Telecom,
    Networking and Software. Look below at my current want to buys and
    email me with any offers that you have. PLEASE LOOK BELOW AT ALL OF
    THE WANT TO BUYS...
    EMAIL YOUR RESPONSES FOR QUICK