    To All Interested.

    We buy-back broken and damaged cell-phones of all brands. Thank you!

    contact:www.azymuttel.com

    Guest, Jul 1, 2004

  2. Guest

    Unknown Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:cc1qju$noj$...

    > Attention! Sorry to interrupt!
    >
    > To All Interested.
    >
    > We buy-back broken and damaged cell-phones of all brands. Thank you!

    WTF is a "cell phone"?? Is that a phone the size of a cell? Eg, nanotech?

    Unknown, Jul 1, 2004

  3. Guest

    olfart Guest

    "Unknown" <> wrote in message

    > <> wrote in message
    > >

    > > Attention! Sorry to interrupt!
    > >
    > > To All Interested.
    > >
    > > We buy-back broken and damaged cell-phones of all brands. Thank you!
    > >

    > WTF is a "cell phone"?? Is that a phone the size of a cell? Eg, nanotech?

    It's a phone convicts use to order drug deliveries to the State Pen

    olfart, Jul 2, 2004
  4. Moron!!

    Mike the Kiwi, Jul 28, 2004
  5. Guest

    Itsuko Toros Guest

    Mike the Kiwi wrote:

    > Moron!!

    Top posting fucktard.
    --
    Your free insult: Thou policing, coaxing, helter-skelter malt-worm
    quitclaiming flea bite.

    Itsuko Toros, Jul 28, 2004