We Buy and Sell New, Used, Refurbished and New Open Box Cisco Systems, Extreme Networks, F5 Networks

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by wwwired, Nov 9, 2006.

  1. wwwired

    wwwired Guest

    Network Liquidators is the premier online destination for discount new,
    used, refurbished and new open box network equipment! We have the
    largest inventory of used Cisco routers and used Cisco switches
    available for purchase with immediate delivery.

    Network Liquidators has one of the largest stocked inventories of new
    and used Cisco (including used Cisco routers and used Cisco switches),
    Extreme Networks, Compaq, Foundry Networks and F5 Networks equipment!
    All of our quality network products go through a grueling inspection,
    testing and refurbishing process and all come with our 1 Year
    Replacement Warranty (end-user customers only). For details about our
    inspection, testing and refurbishing process visit:
    http://www.nweq.com/warranty_testing.asp

    For a competitive price quote, or to sell decommissioned hardware
    contact:

    Bruce Burke

    National Account Executive
    Network Liquidators, Inc.
    www.networkliquidators.com
    14400 Carlson Circle
    Tampa, Florida 33626
    Tel: 813-852-6400 X 341
    Fax: 813-852-6406
    Mobile: 727-612-5775

    We buy and sell new and used Cisco routers and switches, Extreme
    Networks, Compaq, Foundry, Nortel, Juniper, Alcatel, and F5 hardware.

    wwwired, Nov 9, 2006

  2. wwwired

    usedcisco Guest

    There are many business's now that are built on that model. Reducin
    your cost for network infrastructure. They basically, buy u
    liquidations and trade in’s, recondition the equipment, guarantee i
    for a year and sell it for up to 80% off of list. Paying list price fo
    hardware should be reserved for huge corporations with billion dolla
    budgets. The rest of us should buy certified and warranteed use
    hardware.
    check out http://www.usedcisco.com as an online outlet.
    Or http//www.digitalwarehouse.com for a full service solution

    --