We Buy and Sell New, Used, Refurbished and New Open Box Cisco Systems, Extreme Networks, F5 Networks

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by wwwired, Oct 31, 2006.

  1. wwwired

    wwwired Guest

    Network Liquidators is the premier online destination for discount new,
    used, refurbished and new open box network equipment! We have the
    largest inventory of used Cisco routers and used Cisco switches
    available for purchase with immediate delivery.

    Our prices and services cannot be beat!

    Network Liquidators has one of the largest stocked inventories of new
    and used Cisco (including used Cisco routers and used Cisco switches),
    Extreme Networks, Compaq, Foundry Networks and F5 Networks equipment!
    All of our quality network products go through a grueling inspection,
    testing and refurbishing process and all come with our 1 Year
    Replacement Warranty (end-user customers only).

    For a formal quote:

    Bruce Burke

    Account Manager
    Network Liquidators
    www.networkliquidators.com
    Office: 813.852.6400 ext: 341
    Mobile: 727.612.5775
    Fax: 813.852.6406
    14400 Carlson Circle
    Tampa, FL 33626

    CISCO/EXTREME/F5/NORTEL/FOUNDRY/JUNIPER/COMPAQ/ALCATEL

    "Network Liquidators Provides The Best Quality Network Hardware,
    Technology and Service To Its Customers Worldwide; Furthermore,
    Promoting Ethical Business Practices & Relationships."
    wwwired, Oct 31, 2006