We Buy and Sell New, Used, Refurbished and New Open Box Cisco Systems, Extreme Networks, F5 Networks

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by burke.bruce@gmail.com, Oct 16, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Network Liquidators is the premier destination for discount new, used,
    refurbished and new open box network equipment! We have the largest
    inventory of used Cisco routers and used Cisco switches available for
    purchase with immediate delivery.

    Our prices and services cannot be beat!

    Network Liquidators has one of the largest stocked inventories of new
    and used Cisco (including used Cisco routers and used Cisco switches),
    Extreme Networks, Compaq, Foundry Networks and F5 Networks equipment!
    All of our quality network products go through a grueling inspection,
    testing and refurbishing process and all come with our 1 Year
    Replacement Warranty (end-user customers only). For details about our
    inspection, testing and refurbishing process:
    http://www.nweq.com/warranty_testing.asp

    For a formal quote or to sell decommissioned hardware contact:

    Bruce Burke
    Account Manager Network Liquidators, Inc.
    14400 Carlson Circle
    Tampa, FL 33626

    www.networkliquidators.com
    tel: (813) 852-6400 X 341